Wednesday, 21 March 2012

PQP Hunger Games

To: Suzanne Collins
From: Carina McLennan
Date: February 22nd, 2012

I really loved your book the Hunger Games. You wrote this book in such good detail, I could paint a picture in my head all the time. When Katniss and Peeta were in the hunger games that most detailed and thrilling part of the whole story. You never knew what was going to happen,
which made me want to read more. This book was amazing!!!! You really know how to keep your audience captivated.

Your book may have been the most descriptive book I have ever read, but I do have some questions to ask you. First of all, how did Peeta get involved in Cato and his group? You explained to us that they all wanted to kill Katniss, but it never made sense to me why Peeta wanted to kill Katniss. I realize that she was one of the stronger players in the games, but could you clarify why the careers wanted to kill her so bad then that would be great!! Since I am talking about the careers, I would also like to know why the careers were called the careers. Why would you decided to call them the careers? They could have been called many other things; did they have a significant reason they were called that?

Now for some criticism. As you know I loved your book and I thought it was very captivating, but I also thought that it dragged a little too much at the start of the book before the Hunger Games started.
Hope you understand and take some of my advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment