Friends and Donuts
“Yesterday was the funniest day of
my life,” I exclaimed to my friends, “Me, Morgan and Keylyn were just going for
a little ride, so I could prove to them that I’m an amazing driver. I was just driving around when I saw a huge empty, icy parking lot. As funny as I am I told them that we had to go there and have a little fun on the ice. So I drove on over, as I was entering the parking lot I accidently made too sharp of a turn and tried slamming on the brakes sending us and my parents car in a
circle. We had just done the funniest and fastest donut I have ever done.
Doing that gave me the best idea ever.
I started doing donuts all over the parking lot. I must have done a donut more than 50 times
when I thought, why not trying to do a donut through 2 poles. I caught some speed turned sharp to the right and slammed on the brakes when.......BANG.... the back end of my parents car
hit a pole, LOL, we all started laughing!!!! I knew I was going to get in trouble, but at least I’d had the funniest day I have ever had!!!”
Parents and Donuts
I quickly went and dropped Morgan and Keylyn off at home. Then quickly drove home, hoping my parents wouldn’t be there. Sadly they were. Dead puppy, dead puppy I thought, trying to make myself cry. I slowly walked into the house with my head down. My parents asked me what
was wrong, and I began my story. “Well, I was taking Morgan and keylyn out for
a spin, just to show them how great a driver I am. I needed to make a u-turn and head back home, but I didn’t want to do it illegally. That’s when I spotted a big open parking lot. I thought why not go there and make my u-turn legally. As I was entering the parking lot I made to sharp of a turn which sent us and the car flying super fast. The lot was so icy we started going out of
control doing donuts all over the lot when... (This is when I put on my fake cry); “BANG the back end of your car hit a pole. I quickly drove Morgan and Keylyn back home because I didn’t want them to get in trouble.
It's all my fault!!!!"
My parents ran out to go see the car, when they came back in their faces were red!! They grounded me for 2 weeks from the car. Those 2 weeks were the worst 2 weeks of my life.
-Carina McLennan 8-2
No comments:
Post a Comment