Hey, my name is Carina Marie Florence McLennan, but you can call me Rina.
I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba and was born on May 24, 1998. I have a wonderful family of 5; Me, my mom, my dad and my 2 sisters Julia and Sara.
Many people say I was dropped on my head a couple times when I was a kid because I’m really crazy, outgoing, humorous and friendly. Which is probably explains why I have so many friends. My closest friends are named Morgan, McKenna, Keylyn, Parker, Olivia, Jordyn, Dylan and Cole. All of my best friends go to my school which makes school a whole lot better.
School… School is one of the many things I like and dislike. For
example I love seeing my friends every day.
It’s just the learning part I dislike, at least in some classes. My favorite subject is ELA. I love writing and using my imagination. The subject I dislike is science. There is way too much to learn, but one of my school goals this year is to get over 80% on all of my exams. So I better start listening. If I’m not at school listening you can find me playing sports.
“Congrats, Carina you have made the U14 provincial team for the second time!” What you just read is my personal goal. I want to make the provincial team again this year. Playing soccer is one of the many sports I enjoy. I also love playing hockey, volleyball and basketball. With all these sports my life is packed with activities. My life doesn’t stop here there are a lot more for you to learn so stay tuned for my Grade 9 All About Me Sequel!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment